- QuizLaw reports that a Wisconsin law maker wants to cut funding to the Univeristy of Wisconsin law school because there are too many bad lawyers in that state already.
- May it Please the Court reports on the graying demographics of California’s lawyers.
- The Wall Street Journal’s law blog reports on the dissenting opinion of a Second Circuit judge who admits he did not bother to read the majority opinion.
- E! News reports on the public fee dispute between Loeb & Loeb and Steven Seagal.
- The Thoroughbred Times reports on a lawsuit over a horseowner’s rejected requests for records maintained by the California Hores Racing Board concerning the data of horse deaths on race tracks.
[If you have your own story of legal news and views that you want included in this semi-daily summary, leave it in the comments below or e-mail me.]